If you are not yet a member yet, please follow these steps to create your ICOpicker account. If you are already a member, please proceed to Step 2.
Step 1. Create an ICOpicker account.
1. Click on “Create Free Account” on ICOpicker’s homepage.
2. Create an account by entering your first name, last name, email address, username, and desired password.
3. Click the “Register” button.
4. To complete the registration, you need to verify your account. Please go to your email inbox and click on “Confirm Email.”
Step 2. Enter the ICO details.
1. Go to https://icopicker.io/login and log in to your ICOpicker account.
2. Enter your email address or username and password for ICOpicker. Then click on the “Log in” button. (Note: entering the 2FA Security Code is not necessary, you may skip this for now)
Now it's time to submit your ICO details.
3. Once logged in to your account, click on the drop-down menu located in the upper right corner of the screen, then select “Publish ICO” - see example below.
A new screen will open wherein you can enter your ICO details. Make sure to complete ALL details.
4. Start by adding the name of your ICO and the symbol of your token/ticker. Then click on the drop-down menu to choose your platform. And finally, add your subtitle (For example "EOS" ICO subtitle is "The Most Powerful Infrastructure for Decentralized Applications").
5. This section is on ICO token details. Complete all information in this field as much as possible.
Note: Before proceeding, please double check if all token details are complete and accurate. Once everything is good, proceed to the next section.
6. Add the ICO category and what it is about. To do this, click on the categories field and a drop down will appear. Choose the category that fits your ICO project. Then provide a description of your ICO project on the “Description” box. And lastly, educate the readers on what the ICO is about by giving them an overview of what is the project all about on the “About” section.
7. In case you have an analysis available for your ICO/company (probably you have another analyst or writer or maybe a platform wrote an analysis about your ICO/company) feel free to add the analysis on the “Analysis” box so it will appear in your ICO listing.
8. The next part is important so make sure to do it properly; otherwise your logo will not appear in our listing.
To successfully publish your ICO logo, go to your Twitter page. Right click on your logo and select “open image in new tab.” Now your logo will open in a new tab. Copy the URL and paste it in the field for “Logo.” (The URL will look like this: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1039567420749500419/ibrMTAvt_400x400.jpg)).
9. Type in the link of your website and enter the URL of your whitepaper on their designated fields.
10. Link your social media accounts by typing or entering the URL on the given fields - YouTube, Facebook, Github, Twitter, and Bitcoin Talk.
11. Submit for Review. Once you have completed all the fields, click the"Submit for Review" button. We will review your ICO application within 10 working days.
Can't wait for 10 working days? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "ICO listing application", and let us know that you have submitted your ICO and would like to publish your ICO asap.
After our team has evaluated and approved your ICO submission, we will invite you to complete the final steps. The steps include completing the milestones or roadmap and adding your team members.
Step 3. Adding your milestones.
1. Log in to your ICOpicker account.
2. Click “Edit ICO” so you can edit your ICO details.
3. Click on “Milestones” tab.
4. Click the “+” button to add your first milestone.
5. Enter your milestone details, as shown below.
6. Click “Save” after you have added the details for your first milestone.
Note: You can add as many milestones you want, but do not forget to click the “Save” button after adding each milestone. For example, the first milestone is “Q1 2018”, add your description, and click on save. If you want to add a second milestone, click on the “+” button for “Q2 2018”, type the description, then save. Repeat the steps until all milestones have been added.
7. After you entered all milestones, click on “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the screen
A completed milestones overview looks like this below:
This is how the project listing site will look (see image below) after completing the roadmap with milestones.
Step 4. Adding the team members.
After adding your milestones, you also need to add the team members. To do this:
1. Click on the “Team” tab.
2. Enter the team member’s full name and position or role.
3. Create an avatar. Find the member’s profile picture online, copy the image location, and add it in the avatar box.
4. Add the team member’s Linkedin profile URL, Facebook URL, or Twitter URL.
5. Click the “Save” button after adding each team member.
6. When all team members are added, click on “Save Changes” button. And you’re done!
Step 5. Adding roadshows or events.
In case you are attending blockchain events, let your potential investors know that you are attending the event by publishing this in your project listing page.
The page will look like this:
To publish your roadshows or events, just follow these steps:
1. Click the “Events” tab
2. Tick the boxes of the events you are going to attend
3. Click “Save Changes”. And now the blockchain events will appear in your project listing page.
If there are any issues, send us an email to email@example.com and we will help you out.